This project provide a Grid (Table) controller for angularJs. The style will use the bootstrap. The function will include Selection Grid, Category Grid and Pagination Grid.
Installation is easy as ng-bootstrap-grid has minimal dependencies - only the AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap's CSS and lodash are required.
Install with Bower
bowser install ng-bootstrap-grid --save
Adding dependency to your project
When you are done downloading all the dependencies and project files the only remaining part is to add dependencies on the ng-bootstrap-grid AngularJS module:
When you're done, your setup should look similar to the following:
Directives from this repository are automatically tested with the following browsers:
- Chrome (stable and canary channel)
- IE 9 and 10
Modern mobile browsers should work without problems.
Please download and use
bower install the project. Run and check the example case for usage.
Need help using ng-bootstrap-grid?
- Create new issues in this repository to ask questions about using ng-bootstrap-grid.
- Ask a question in StackOverflow under the ng-bootstrap-grid tag.
Roadmap of ng-bootstrap-grid
- Support basic bootstrap grid (
- Support cell template for all kinds of bootstrap grid (
- Support selection bootstrap grid (
- Support category bootstrap grid (
- Support category bootstrap grid with selection (
- Support pagination bootstrap grid(
- Support pagination bootstrap grid with selection (
- Support sort function of bootstrap grid (
- Support sort function of bootstrap grid with pagination (
- Support column hide and column customized definition by grid menu (
- Support column moving of bootstrap grid (
- Support footer of bootstrap grid (
- Support multiple level header of bootstrap grid (
Thanks ng-grid push me to make this decision create this project. The function of ng-grid is awesome but UI style and performance is far form what I expect.
Thanks Lodash and bootstrap, both of you are awesome technology and less my code.